If you are using a Bed Bumper on either side of the bed then we would strongly recommend you use an Extra Deep Fitted Sheet to ensure your bumpers are held securely in place whilst ensuring your child has the maximum bed space to sleep on. They also enable you to tuck the sheets back under the mattress, all the way around, so there is no chance of The Bed Bumpers falling out and the bed looks neat and tidy.
Just arrived from our British supplier is purple daisies very own extra deep fitted sheet, and when I say EXTRA DEEP I mean EXTRA DEEP. It’s a whopping 40cm (16”) deep on either side, which is around 15cm deeper than a standard fitted sheet, giving ample room to fit 2 Bed Bumpers under it and not a ‘tent’ in sight.
Its vital statistics look like this:
- Standard single (3ft) fitted sheet, but with extra deep sides
- £11.99 (including VAT)
- Made from superior, long lasting 68 pick poly cotton (50% Cotton/50% Polyester)
- Minimum thread count of 150 threads per sq inch (compared to 130 for standard polycotton) giving a smoother, soft finish
- Anti pilling so will not leave those little bits which appear with poorer quality polycotton due to washing and drying over time.
- Machine Washable at 40C, Tumble dry, Minimum Iron
- Fit like a normal fitted sheet tucking the sheet securely under the mattress.